Sunday 11 August 2013

C406 Large Duo Fibre Face Brush Review


The C406 Duo Fibre brush from Crownbrush is one of the best sellers. I am not surprised as I would be lost without this brush in my make-up brush kit now. This is why I am doing a blog post dedicated purely on this amazing brush after all I call it my ‘Magic Wand’ because there are just so many ways to use it!  

This brush has been designed to create a buildable colour and add texture for a lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments creating flawless, airbrushed make-up looks with cream, liquid or powder products.  All Duo Fibre brushes are made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres.

How to use it?




My primary use for this brush is in the application of liquid foundation. Apply liquid foundation onto the back of your hand and then use the brush to stipple the liquid on a little at a time until the desired coverage is achieved. The result is a flawless 'airbrushed' effect - natural; no streaks; perfectly blended. Using this method, I find that I use less foundation and get a perfect finish. I have two of these brushes in my kit- one for liquid foundation and the other for loose powder or mineral powders giving more of a natural and less mask-like look when setting foundation, as the synthetic bristles picks up less powder than a denser brush does.

Make-up I created for 'Magnetize' 
C-Heads magazine using my Duo Fibre Brushes

~
The C406 Large Duo Fibre Face Brush is only £9.29 available on www.crownbrush.co.uk

Check out my blog post >here< of all the Face Duo Fibre brushes in the range!

How do you use the C406 Duo Fibre Brush?

Karla

X




No comments:

Post a Comment