Wednesday 24 July 2013

Behind the Scenes in Paris with Brand Ambassador Karla Powell




Working away in Paris for Photographer for Luke Woodford's Abandoned Fashion Series which will be published in Razor Red Magazine soon, I had the chance to be as creative as I could be, which helps me produce some of my best and eye catching make-up work.


 Come and see what I got up to behind the scenes in Paris using a variety of Crownbrushes and products to get my desired look.

Behind The Scenes:





C160 1/16" - Taklon Angle Liner





PP11 Angle Taklon Liner


On Set:





C438 Pro Deluxe Liner


We had chance to then chill round the Eiffel Tower. We did get some funny look ;)... 

Keep a look out for the final pictures released in Razor Red Magazine soon.

~

All Crownbrush products can be purchased from www.crownbrush.co.uk

Karla

X


*Images by photographers Peter Alberti and Hannah Rose. 




3 comments: